Sunday, April 7, 2013

Empire of dirt!

Is it wrong for wanting to be on top? Everybody wants that ……how come there are still people working as janitors or what not…. Something shitty just to go through the fucking reality of poverty and misery blah blah so sad. However if such people didn't exist what is there for Madonna or Bieber to take? Positive thinking and what not yeah I believe in that but think about it I bet not all poor people are sad and self-doubting some of them still have dreams and hopes  and some of them still think positive right? How come they are still poor etc…. You’d say they don’t do it right or don’t want it hard enough aaaaaaand now we’re back from the start. Everybody wants it, but I guess not everybody gets it. I’m just left behind like all others .. maybe not that poor or miserable, but still with the dream of becoming something big, maybe while lying in the mud .. or like Erin Wasson once said my empire of dirt!
I’m leaving you now.. off to bed .. hoping tomorrow I’ll still have the motivation for something big or at least the mediocre or shall I say just for waking the fuck up! Fingers crossed!  

PS: I didn't mean to put Madonna and Bieber in the same sentence.... it sorta happened. Apologies!

No comments:

Post a Comment